BBC Sport - Football BBC Sport - Football
- Ronaldo: Brazil legend's double sinks Germany in 2002 World Cup finalon 22/09/2019 at 06:52
To celebrate the 43rd birthday of Brazil legend Ronaldo, BBC Sport looks back at his two goals in the 2002 World Cup final against Germany.
- Hibernian v Hearts: Smashed windows & cult heroes - derby day in Edinburghon 22/09/2019 at 06:18
Smashed windows, Hearts cult heroes and doing it "the Hibs way" - the immense pressure of derby day in Edinburgh.
- Sunday's gossip column: Moura, Dier, Haaland, Pogba, Zidane, Tuchel, Malenon 22/09/2019 at 05:49
Man Utd interested in Moura and Dier, Juventus join race to sign Haaland, Zidane 'not bothered' by Mourinho rumours, plus more.
- Match of the Day: Tim Cahill says Tottenham need 'more leaders and more pride'on 21/09/2019 at 22:41
Match of the Day pundit Tim Cahill says Tottenham need "more leaders" and "a little bit more pride" after Spurs' winless league run away from home extended to nine games with defeat by Leicester.
- Granada 2-0 Barcelona: Hosts stun champions to move top of La Ligaon 21/09/2019 at 22:11
Promoted side Granada stun champions Barcelona 2-0 to move top of La Liga.
- Sheffield United's rise under Chris Wilder continues with victory at Evertonon 21/09/2019 at 21:38
A first away win in the Premier League was "as poor as we've been", according to Sheffield United boss Chris Wilder - but the straight talking seems to be working.
- Criticism flows for 'pathetic' Watford after Man City maulingon 21/09/2019 at 20:05
Watford apologise to fans as critics suggest they should refund travelling supporters after the 8-0 defeat at Manchester City.
- Man City 8-0 Watford: Pep Guardiola's side silence critics in emphatic styleon 21/09/2019 at 19:54
Manchester City's thrashing of Watford was exactly the response Pep Guardiola was looking for following last weekend's defeat by Norwich.
- Hartlepool United & Dover Athletic: Racist chants almost cause players to walk offon 21/09/2019 at 19:06
Hartlepool United and Dover Athletic's managers discussed taking their players off the pitch after allegations of racial abuse.
- Premier League: What happened in the English top flight on Saturday?on 21/09/2019 at 18:44
Manchester City thumped Watford 8-0 but what else happened in the Premier League on Saturday?
- Everton 0-2 Sheffield United: Chris Wilder delighted after 'ridiculous game'on 21/09/2019 at 17:18
Chris Wilder says he is delighted after the "ridiculous game" which saw Sheffield United beat Everton 2-0, with what he says was their worst performance of the season.
- Man City 8-0 Watford: Sanchez Flores says "sorry" to Hornets fanson 21/09/2019 at 17:13
Watford boss Quique Sanchez Flores apologises to the fans after they were hammered by Premier League champions Manchester City.
- Everton 0-2 Sheffield United: Marco Silva says Blues didn't deserve defeaton 21/09/2019 at 17:06
Marco Silva says Everton did not deserve to lose 2-0 at home to Sheffield United, but admits his side didn't show enough "personality" after falling behind.
- Burnley 2-0 Norwich: Canaries lost in first 15 minutes Daniel Farkeon 21/09/2019 at 17:05
Daniel Farke says Norwich lost the game in the first 15 minutes after they were beaten 2-0 at Burnley through a Chris Wood brace.
- Man City 8-0 Watford: City strikers make the difference - Pep Guardiolaon 21/09/2019 at 17:04
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola says the team's potent strike-force is the key to their dominance after they overwhelmed Watford 8-0.
- Manchester City 8-0 Watford: Hosts score five in opening 18 minutes in hammeringon 21/09/2019 at 16:38
Bernardo Silva scores a hat-trick as Manchester City strike five times in 18 minutes on their way to victory over Watford.
- Burnley 2-0 Norwich: Sean Dyche hails Clarets' high presson 21/09/2019 at 16:26
Sean Dyche credits Burnley's high pressing during their 2-0 win over Norwich at Turf Moor and praises striker Chris Wood after the Kiwi's brace.
- Mauricio Pochettino: 'No complaints' with VAR after Tottenham lose at Leicesteron 21/09/2019 at 15:20
Tottenham Hotspur manager Mauricio Pochettino refused to blame VAR after a marginal offside call in their loss at Leicester.
- Leicester 2-1 Tottenham: Brendan Rodgers praises 'outstanding' Foxeson 21/09/2019 at 14:41
Brendan Rodgers says his Leicester side were "outstanding" after they came back from a goal down to beat Tottenham 2-1.
- Leicester 2-1 Tottenham: Mauricio Pochettino refuses to criticise VAR after defeaton 21/09/2019 at 14:37
Mauricio Pochettino says Tottenham were "better than" Leicester in their 2-1 defeat but refuses to criticise VAR after a marginal offside call against Son Heung-min.