All 3 type including:
- 1 Wooden Spindle
- 1 Fire Board (10 holes and you can diy more)
- 1 Bamboo Handle
- 1 Jute Tinder (as a coal catcher)
- 1 Pocket Bellow – Generation 1 Special Edition (packing with instruction)
- 1 Pressure Plate – Generation 2 (packing with instruction)
- 1 Short Spindle – Generation 3 (packing without instruction)
- Prepare part of our fire tinder under the fire board holes.
- Keep drilling the fire board vertically until produce smoke by friction with the wrapped string of the bamboo handle (Please be sure the wrapped string is tight and neat enough to not slip during operation).
- You should handle the fire tinder carefully and blow it sustainably, then you make fire by yourself.
Warming tips: Please be careful when the fire suddenly burst into flames.
Please refer to the relevant instructions and video for more details. Welcome your reasonable suggestions for more fun next time.
Practice frictional fire skills in a primitive way, learn how to make fire by yourself. The Essential survival skill you can learn from PSKOOK Bow Drill Kit
A good fire starter survival tool for scout or outdoor person training and teaching, A good parent-child educational toys for children
Develop the patience, persistence, attentiveness, concentration, and handling capability
Never give up if you fail at the beginning, even you are a scout, new beginner or child. PSKOOK hand bow drill kit make fire easier than other fire bow drill kit. Our tester succeeded after several trials. You can make a fire!
You can search PSKOOK to watch related video and instructions, you will find more fun and innovative products from us, like Fire Paracord, Paracord Bracelet/Winder/Jigs, Tactical Cross Necklace, Spork, Gun Sock, etc.